UP NEXT ON 21ST MAY 2019 THE LEICESTER BUSINESS MARKET
The Economic strategy refresh was adopted by council in October 2017. The strategy sets outs Swindon’s economic growth ambition that by 2026, Swindon will aim to be the UK’s most innovative, productive, fastest-growing city, and will grow sustainably by upskilling our workforce to enable our businesses to compete, whilst enhancing residents’ quality of life.
This is a MUST-ATTEND event for any business owners & executives plus their staff who want to gain a competitive advantage, network with peers, purchase discounted products, engage with vendors and deepen their overall education by attending our masterclasses & surgeries. Join us for the day and take your company to the next level.
With over 22 million users in the UK LinkedIn is a powerful, effective and free marketing and networking tool that enables you to find, engage and connect with your ideal customers, raise your business’ profile and help you increase sales.
The problem is that most people don’t realise its potential.
Do any of these sound familiar?
· How do I make my LinkedIn profile more interesting?
· My profile looks more like a CV than an important marketing tool!
· How do I make sure my profile shows up on searches?
· How do I get more connections and why should I bother?
In this introduction to LinkedIn Steve will show you how to :-
· Develop a LinkedIn profile that's clear, concise, customer focused and easily found.
· Find and connect with your ideal prospective clients.
· Engage and build trust with them to ultimately increase business.
If you need help to achieve more from LinkedIn make sure you book on to Steve’s masterclass today.
To find out more about Steve and Linking Business go to our website https://linkingbusiness.co.uk/
Pre event breakfast. Make connections before the day begins.
Enjoy a breakfast buffet with juices, tea, coffee and lots of networking.
Join us for our end of event Networking Buffet Lunch'
Enjoy a wonderful hot and cold buffet, meet like-minded businessmen and women.