UP NEXT ON 21ST MAY 2019 THE LEICESTER BUSINESS MARKET
This is a MUST-ATTEND event for any business owners & executives plus their staff who want to gain a competitive advantage, network with peers, purchase discounted products, engage with vendors and deepen their overall education by attending our masterclasses & surgeries. Join us for the day and take your company to the next level.
Every organisation large or small regardless of their industry sector will typically face five common employee training challenges;
1. How to determine what training it really needs?
2. How to justify the cost of training staff?
3. How to ensure that training delivers results?
4. How to recognise good quality training?
5. How to ensure that the burden of managing employee training is sustainable?
This masterclass will provide practical insights that will enable you to, return to work with tips that you can immediately put to use, to help make your organisation’s learning truly effective.
Hosted By Malcolm Bland of Timely Interventions
The ability to stand out from the crowd comes from within – and you can train your inner confidence to take control. If you want your teams or managers to become leaders or represent your organisation in the best possible way, generating that attractor (often described as charisma) and help them to communicate and present themselves much more effectively. Your life tomorrow and the way you feel about yourself starts in the thoughts you are having about yourself today, as your life today and the way you feel about yourself today were created from yesterday’s thoughts and actions.
KEY LEARNING POINTS:
• Provide people with skills to develop their confidence • Equip them with life skills that build self confidence • Explore the impact body language and provide the toolkit for effective communication • Improve relationships and make teams much more effective • Body language • Rapport building • The importance of eye movements and what they mean • Goal setting • The power of positive language • Dealing with your inner critic
Join Kate and Anna from Another Mother, they look after your business admin like it were a baby of their own. Why should you outsource tasks that take up so much of your time? Time that could be spent far more effectively by opening up income streams, bringing in new business or any of the core aspects of running a successful and profitable business.